Find useful information about Denpasar Airport: Arrivals, Departures, Terminal information, Parking, Car rental, Transport, Accommodation, Amenities and Services, among other information about I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Plan your travel to DPS Airport with the information provided in this guide.
I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport (IATA: DPS, ICAO: WADD), also known as Denpasar International Airport and Bali Airport, is the primary airport serving the island of Bali.
- Address: Jalan Raya, Gusti Ngurah Ra, Bali, 80361, INDONESIA
- Phone: +62 361 9351011
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Jakarta Airport passengers can use the following services:
- Restaurants and cafés
- Disabled access
- Lost & found
- Baggage claim
- Baggage wrapping
- Left luggage
We present you the available means of transport at Denpasar Airport:
- Bus: Public Transport in Bali is quite limited, but at least you can transfer to the island main points.
- Taxi: Get within 33 minutes to Denpasar city centre by taxi.
- Car rental: Rent a car in Denpasar Airport and travel through Bali on your own. Check our search engine for further information!
Denpasar is the largest and main city of Bali, located in the southernmost part of the island. If features not only for its vivid life, but also for its beautiful natural scenery, specially its sandy beaches for surf lovers. Other beaches such as Kuta Beach and Sanur Beach are more suitable for relaxing.
Within Denpasar you can find many colourful and local attractions such as markets, where you can find a wide variety of Balinese handicrafts. Within the island of Bali you can find Subak, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Given its natural beauty, it is a popular tourist destination. Among the popular sites in Bali, features Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud and Nusa Dua towns.